Friday, May 18, 2012

Love is there...

Once

My life was close to over

Close to never requiring another

You held my heart deep within your grasp

Close to home, as if to wear it upon your chest

Eskimo kisses just to randomly make each of us smile

Your tongue partially being shown between your teeth, you grin

Our hands would hug, simultaneously we would squeeze as to express.<3

I'd kiss your lips, pause to peer in your eyes, kiss your nose... then all over your face!

As I try not to miss a kiss on your face, you would struggle and giggle under my forced weight

You would wake me in the mornings with soft kisses and hugs that seemed to be never ending

We would randomly start dancing ballroom style in super markets and places we'd go eat

Our times together I will forever cherish, slightly day dreaming I'd wake in a smile

Knowing nothing was a waste I continue reminiscing and writing in slow pain

The love is there... Humming throughout my veins, caressing arteries

Like fingertips running along smoother skin, reacting, shivering.

Once, long ago I pondered if this is where it all ends

If finding you was the best my legacy sends

We parted, there was a tear in my chest

An empty house surrounding us

Waning as we leave...

Nintendo.
Sincerely, for her... My EX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive Criticism!