Monday, May 14, 2012

Lately...



Lately...


   I am a man of many words and many forms of self expression.

From poems, sketches, writing and lyrics I find ways of allowing my thoughts be heard.

Although within these past few days I've felt a distant friend... charring my chest.

Once was a lost soul, a man in need of a path paved where the road leads?

The green on the far distant side, with the acceptance from other beings.

Yet, a past creeps and stirs allotted throughout my neural system.

Pain, she's a darker love than the ever changing terms for lust...

though her conditions are clear. Understand, obey i must

because I've no one left to hold, to touch, to trust...

The poems express my dark soul waning to rest

Sketches to see into my mind, through the mist

My writings to hear my breath, it caresseth

Lyrics, ice cold like the heart in my chest

Understand only with the next sense...

I can taste depression in every breath

There's nothing left to lose

Because it's you

whom i trust

Sincerely, Nintendo


2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. However, I'm a little confused on what your meaning is... Care to explain further?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's explaining how in my past I was lost and emotional,

      although now that has changed so how I express myself is

      through my work. And in different ways of course. But in the

      Time i was writing this I was in a deep state of reminiscence.

      Delete

Constructive Criticism!