Friday, May 18, 2012

Chewing over...



Posterity


Once we were all young, once we all dreamt of adulthood.

I do not remember the day I grew up nor the times once past as a child

Never thought of the day I'd look back and wonder how this life came to be

Questioning the decisions even though the path was taken carefully

We matured young, becoming wise so quick

Showing the world a more positive side over the sticks

But nothing prepares us for seeing ourselves as an adult

I have been fairly busy lately with college stuff and trying to get my dream position for work

And as well as trying to catch up with the books I've longed to read.

I have toured the college I am wanting to attend this fall so as I can transfer in like 4 years

But I have yet to decide of which course I wish to lead. Might I be the Doctor type?

Maybe the listener and solver as the Psychologist...

Or the "Suit" type and live a life shuffling papers building up a career in a corporate world?

I do enjoy the human anatomy, as well as how the mind of humans work, also

the professionalism which comes of being a Suit and office work.
I am by no means an English major because reading and writing are not my forte.
But I did get an excellent score on my ACT 
Hopefully after I retake it I will not be required to take any basic courses.
Although 

You as my reader may think otherwise of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive Criticism!