Thursday, August 15, 2013

Skylab

This was published May 18th 2011

My perception is blinded,

By the way my life has un-winded..

Isolated from the world but percieve everything around me.

Beside me... the thoughts that i only wish to be seen.

My keen ability to observe details of another.

No other has lived a life so live so livid but so dark so frigid

An invalid, injection... inserted but rushed through my vain 

Flows through my blood feeling every ounce of it's pain

My cane, my crutch, my balance is tainted 

I've waited... years for the rush

The push, to crush my negativity

See every entity surrounding enhancing my creativity

Sublimity, and purity beauty is my security

She... some how see's my weakness 

Senseless as she controls my most agressive senses

Sweat drenches my cloths, wind cold to the touch

energy launched, as my thirst... never to be quenched

And such...  A gorgeous night

Though only for a second, back inside to re-create this wild ride.

Dancing and lights, the energy that surrounds us comes from the crowd.

Music can never be too loud or your concious proud.

End if the night you don't remember... Never to be known until september.

Skylab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive Criticism!